RSS

CV and Misc

Dufuz Madden Filed Under:
Curriculum Vitae and Misc.

Contact Details
Name : Isdaniar Fithrantyo
Home Address : Jl. I Gusti Ngurah Rai VIII No. 72B Jepun, Tulungagung, East Java
Postal Code : 66218
Phone : +62 355 326183
Mobile : +62 856 49005456
E-mail : dufuz_m@yahoo.com

Personal Details

Place/Date of Birth : Blitar, 7 April 1992
Sex : Male
Height/Weight : 178 cm/67 kg
Religion : Islam, Sunni
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indonesia

Educational Background
1996 - 1997 TK Bhayangkari Tulungagung
1997 - 2003 SD Negeri 2 Bago Tulungagung
2003 - 2006 SMP Negeri 2 Tulungagung
2006 - 2009 SMA Negeri 1 Boyolangu

Miscellaneous
I had only a few academic achievement since elementary school.

At Elementary School, at least I always ranked on top 3. I've also became class captain for six years. I took piano lesson at 5th grade.
At Junior High School, my rank got lower. Didn't have time to join OSIS because I was too interested in band thing at that time.
At Senior High School, my rank got much worse. I started to join OSIS at Art division. I took jazz guitar lesson together with my band. My effort was converted into tangible thing, as I achieved the best guitarist in Kediri district (the competition was province-level). Then I got my worst rank I've ever had in the fourth semester.


After finished English lesson in BEC, I took paper-based TOEFL.
I got my last TOEFL score 497 out of 677. So far from expectation. It was even more disappointing to know the fact that my sister got 627. I hope I can get significant improvement over my last score in the future.

I have passed the PBS-UGM test a couple months ago, on Computer Science major.
The only things that make me proud is that Mark Zuckerberg took the same program as me.
I wondered if I could create same thing as Mark did, I won't go ahead for my study.

Surprisingly, I also passed the USM-ITB. I got Faculty of Art and Design (FSRD, because we choose faculty, not program on ITB).

However, I decided to go to UGM. My passion for computer is slightly higher than for arts.
Now I'm still currently waiting for the announcement of National Exam (UN) result.
So terrifying...

edit post

0 Responses to "CV and Misc"