RSS

THESE THINGS REMINDS ME OF YOU

Dufuz Madden Filed Under:


1. A mobile phone that rings
2. Piano, Keyboard, and Organ
3. Paintings and Pictures
4. Watching live music
5. Hamsters and Monkeys
6. Junior High School 1 Tulungagung
7. Senior High School 1 Boyolangu
8. Everything that related to Twilight
9. Playing AyoDance
10. “Juminten”
11. When you tryin’ to play a score on your keyboard
12. A black G-Force helmet
13. Someone who still love you
14. Every time I can't sleep and no one is awake
15. Kebab Turki
16. A slice of sour strawberry cake made by yourself
17. Paranoid of your mom
18. Yahoo Messenger that stay online 24 hours
19. When I play the guitar, then we sing together
20. When I was waiting your SMS reply
21. When someone told you that you're fat
22. “BUZZ”
23. The word "ehem"
24. Disneyland, and Disney
25. Walking on a railway
26. Every time you look at your body and you feel so bad because your body is getting fatter
27. Every time I don't know how to do (and you're always be the one who save my day)
28. Every night when I go to sleep
29. The word I love you
30. The word I love you too
31. The word I love you more
32. The word I'm sorry

edit post

0 Responses to "THESE THINGS REMINDS ME OF YOU"